1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to hire for a programmer to make a CMS?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by tSRDazz, Mar 18, 2010.

I'm seeking out a programmer to create a CMS for my site in order to make my life a lot easier with user input. There's a few ideas I've got trimmed together, but for the most part I believe it's a fairly simple system.

It's mostly based on a sort of interesting "gallery" style.
    You can view my website as it is right now, which utilises a CMS backend which then generates HTML pages for the user to view.

I want to basically change this to be generated on the fly by PHP, to involve user input including logging in, submitting, etc.
    Plus various other things which are currently not even touched upon.

This is a paid role based on experience, but do take into account that I'm not rich!!

tSRDazz, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  2. JoeOFarrel

JoeOFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    hi,

for this kindof stuff, check out elance.com

Hint of advise: be really clear about what you need. there are a couple of articles on my website about setting requirements. Check them out before asking someone to program you a monster ;o)

JoeOFarrel, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  3. YoGem

YoGem Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, as JoeOFarrel said... be a bit clear on what you need :) But you are free to ask me, I can make it super easy if you need!

YoGem, Mar 21, 2010 IP
  4. kargul

kargul Peon

Best Answers:
    Use freelance website for this and let people bid on your project. Again, like people above me said, make sure to clearly lay out EXACT requirements! There is nothing worse than putting a "vague" description that could be interpreted differently than in your head.

kargul, Mar 23, 2010 IP