1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to import and export all over the world

Discussion in 'General Business' started by robkey, Mar 5, 2011.

Hello,
    Am robkey from India . Here most of the things are available at cheap cost . Am looking forward to export some products from here all over the world . Before that i would like to know what are the products are in demand in each country.

Guys if you think of helping me , please let me know what all the things are demand in your country .

And Guys who are interested to import a product from my country for a cheap cost of price please pm me .

Thanks
    With regards ,
    Robkey

robkey, Mar 5, 2011 IP
  2. ricky0025

ricky0025 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Robkey

You can use cybex(dot)in, This site is full fill your all need.

ricky0025, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  3. saicou

saicou Peon

Best Answers:
    this is difficult to answer.... what do you have at hand for exporting? you may sell some raw material to China which needs nearly all kinds of raw materails since it is a so called world factory. so far as I know, there are many leather tanneries in India, and china is in great need of leather for bags, casual shoes, safety shoes, clothes, sofa, work boots, etc, just check it out and you will know

saicou, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  4. razorrazor

razorrazor Member

Best Answers:
    Major risk for western countries is scam from such businesses like you want to establish.

razorrazor, Apr 11, 2011 IP