1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to invest in an ongoing project, development, something new, ideas?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Raidon, Apr 17, 2011.

I'm looking at investing into a fully fledged project, something from the ground up.

Concept development, website sales and marketing, application development etc. I dont have any key ideas I'm looking at heading with, but something new and groundbreaking

If you have a concept that could one day become a large scale sensation and don't have the funds, resources or workers available, then something could begin here.

Technical details we can discuss in private, but I'm very keen to work with a serious person on this.

Thanks!

Raidon, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  2. Jakiller

Jakiller Member

Best Answers:
    I just want to tell you to be carefull who you throw your money at, there are a lot of scammers around here, carefully check their iTraders, and check their mails on google etc...

Just a heads up...

Jakiller, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  3. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No offense to our follow Digital Point members but I wouldn't trust them with a can of beans.

Seqqa, Apr 20, 2011 IP