1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to JV with Social Media provider...

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by later6868, Feb 21, 2013.

I'm considering starting a website that provides FB likes, FB website likes, G+, Twitter followers, Diggs, ect....

I have an extensive SEO background and still see an opportunity to grab a piece of this space. I would like to do a JV with a provider that has real followers and not bots.

Is there anybody that would be interested in this type of project???

later6868, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  2. iscomi

iscomi Member

Best Answers:
    I can help you with your project . I have a lot of experience on social media and i can provide all kind of social media services if you need .!

iscomi, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  3. RootShell

RootShell Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you are going to start a website providing fb likes etc..., I think that you must not rely on people to provide you with likes, you can start Likes exchange service, using Facebook API is so easy. Then start selling the inventory. People will like featured pages (advertisers pages) to get points, and redeem points to get likes from other free users, its so easy :)

RootShell, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  4. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    GOOD LUCK WITH THAT MY FRIEND, THERE ARE MANY SITES LIKE YOU PLAN, IMPROVE SOMETHING TO HAVE SUCCESS

Webcenter, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  5. Robert_mark

Robert_mark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    im intersted PM me with ur skype

Robert_mark, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  6. SocialsViral

SocialsViral Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can reach me at Socialsviral.com I'm looking for a partner who can help with SEO for my site I already have the site up and running since one week now and I provide all of the services my self. Maybe we can work out something.

SocialsViral, Feb 24, 2013 IP