1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to startup a new business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by truitt661, Dec 19, 2011.

I would like to know how much do you think I need to get started on an outsourcing company. I only have like $2500 right now and just wondering is this enough to get started.

Another thing is Can an LLC company help my business get on the right track or they just help me with personal stuff like taxes, assets, etc.

truitt661, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  2. moneymagnet

moneymagnet Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know much about LLC companies, but as for outsourcing, it is enough.
    I don't know what exactly you have in mind, but what I would do is start outsourcing
    and keep doing that for a while and then start the company.

moneymagnet, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  3. zoomboy

zoomboy Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it is enough to start your own small setup. but it depends on your business type that you want it might take more then your current amount.

zoomboy, Dec 20, 2011 IP
  4. dreadman

dreadman Peon

Best Answers:
    With outsorcing it is going to be crucial to have the right people who can deliver exactly what they claim they can deliver. We looked into outsourcing before and we tried it and we found that a number of companies brought in work that was below the required standard and other had problems keeping deadlines but once you get a reliable bunch of partners then you are on your way. We do not outsource at the moment only working with our own inhouse teams.

dreadman, Dec 20, 2011 IP
  5. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Come up with an idea, product or service. Put it down on paper. You're more likely to succeed if you plan. Put down things like name of the business, what resources you need, short and long term business and financial goals.
    2. Chart your way to financial success. What price do you intend to sell your product or service for? How much will it cost you to produce? Work out a roughly estimated profit remembering to factor in fixed costs like rent, energy etc.
    3. Check out your competitors. How much are they selling a similar product for. Can you add something to it to make yours different and hence a better price?
    4. Put down your Unique Selling Proposition. Also how are you going to market your product? Via newspapers, a website, through word of mouth?
    5. Decide what type of business you would like to be -- an incorporation, LLC, etc. This is important for tax purposes.
    6. Think of how you're going to finance your business initially. The bank, venture capitalists, angel investors, SBA grants(government), your own savings are all options. Remember the four F's for invesment: founders (people who share your idea), family, friends and fools.
    7. Make your product(s) or service available to customers using your marketing strategy above.
    8. Keep a close eye on your running costs and keep them in-line with your projections.

jhardy2008, Dec 20, 2011 IP
  6. Ean

Ean Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

With that amount, i did suggest you to take out roughly usd$600 to test the market. What i mean test is that - online world is so huge that there are various places you can make money. Start own company - either by selling a service or a product, be an affiliates, outsource task etc. Which one is best suited for you; long-term that what your planning to achieve. Maybe you want to be a company manager, then start thinking, what type of manager you want to be, then drill down to, what is your aim, the purpose or what you plan to achieve etc.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
    Ean

Ean, Dec 23, 2011 IP
  7. saramartin

saramartin Peon

Best Answers:
    You have got a great idea. But negotiating your way from the invention you first sketch out on a napkin to a successful product can be daunting.

saramartin, Dec 23, 2011 IP
  8. mike_12

mike_12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    definitely LLC willl lead to single taxation

mike_12, Dec 24, 2011 IP
  9. edvvardbrian

edvvardbrian Member

Best Answers:
    Great idea. keep it up , dude

edvvardbrian, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  10. edvvardbrian

edvvardbrian Member

Best Answers:
    BTW, even if $2.500 is not enough right now, it should be enough to AT LEAST get started and then maybe you could invest more money back into your business once you start making a small amount. Be prepared though that it won't come easily. he first few dollars are the hardest to reach. But as Churchill said: "Never, ever, ever, ever, give up!"

edvvardbrian, Feb 24, 2012 IP