1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to write a book of Joomla and Wordpress How Tos

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by eternalphoenix, Dec 24, 2009.

Hello All,

I am looking to write a Ebook (or possible a print book) on Common Issues, Work Arounds, and How Tos for Joomla! and Wordpress. I'm looking for any ideas you might have on what issues and things to include in this Ebook. It will of course be free for all who contact me via PM with a valid email address, but I need ideas for it first. :) Once I am finished with it I will send it to all who PMed me or commented on this thread with something they think I should include. Otherwise I will probably sell it for $10 or $15, depending on how many things I include.

eternalphoenix, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  2. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go to existing sites like JoomlaShack and read their FAQ's. Look for existing tutorials on Youtube. Then put it all together.

internetmarketingiq, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  3. eternalphoenix

eternalphoenix Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply but I was looking for something more along the lines of specific issues that people have had and solved or are currently looking for a solution to. I will take you advice into account all the same. :)

Thanks for the post.

eternalphoenix, Jan 1, 2010 IP