1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looping Animation for few particular frame in photoshop?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by shawnecstacy, Aug 20, 2008.

Is it possible to apply loop for few particular frames in photoshop instead of the whole frameset.

Actually I want that after one part of animation finishes the another part (set of frames) keep on looping in the resulting gif image.

I know this is possible in flash and other animation software but anything for making gif images like that.

shawnecstacy, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  2. remoradea

remoradea Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello,

First thing, you can't do animations in Photoshop, for that you must work with another program.

If you need to create a animation from the Photoshop frames, then

Save all your frames.

Open Imageready, if you don't have it search on Google for some "free gif editor" programs. Import your frames and export a gif.

If you need to edit an animation and keep just a part of the frames, than open it in a free editor, save the desired frames, and create a new animation with them. Use Photoshop just to edit them.

remoradea, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  3. shawnecstacy

shawnecstacy Peon

Best Answers:
    Ofcourse u can do animation in photoshop ..Just open up the animation panel from the 'window->animation' menu.
    No need to transfer it to imageready.

But yes The loops runs through the whole frame set and not with some particular frames.
    I think this is a property of gif image and photoshop can't help with it which I want to do. I think its time to get hands on Flash .

shawnecstacy, Sep 6, 2008 IP