1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lost My Home Page in Canvas theme Wordpress

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Qaspiel, Apr 20, 2013.

I am using the Canvas theme in wordpress as I was trying to upload a header pic - that was not the right size (found out later) the home page of my site will now not display.
    I never did saved changes when I had the picture url in the entry box but I clicked over to another open tab window to display my home page and the screen is blank.
    I went to another computer and my site only displays a blank screen there as well.
    Does anyone know how to restore my home page. Have I somehow corrupted my index.php file?
    Any suggestions welcome.
    I have usage rights to canvas but no support from Woothemes.

Qaspiel, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  2. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried reuploading the theme from a backup? What's your website's URL?

Devtard, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  3. Qaspiel

Qaspiel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the suggestion but reloading the theme did nothing. The redirection plugin was to blame...other people have had the same issue with the wrong pages showing or the front page not showing. I reloaded it removed the offending redirect and now everything is fine. My website is http://breastactivesbreasts.com

Qaspiel, Apr 21, 2013 IP