1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

mac myspace friend adder... HELP ME!!!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by GeorgeTheSplurge, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey there ,

I was looking for some kind of myspace friend adder for a social network that works with mac,

I'd really like to find one that has captcha bypass, sends one comment and one message to all my friends and can be set to send the message on a schedule or something, posts bulletins automatically, and of course, have some kind of function to easily add friends.

I was thinking it'd be cool if there was some kind of way to go into a group and add all those friends? that seems like a good way of getting targetted traffic...

Well, let me know, and if there is no mac version that can do these things, let me know about a windows version : ) I'll just have to buy a windows I guess : )

GeorgeTheSplurge, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  2. caustictruths

caustictruths Peon

Best Answers:
    i think marketing on myspace with bots is pretty well useless now. most 'cool' people hvae left to go to facebook because of this. as for nost bots including mac, most have been shut down thanks to myspace lawyers.

caustictruths, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  3. amanamission

amanamission Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This one always worked well:
    http://www.ocommunity.net/
    The demo is full-featured for 20 actions at a time, I never bought it and gave up after a few weeks because my conversions really leveled off and it wasn't worth maintaining the profile full-time. I agree that Myspace bots had their day. But it also can work well for the right niche. Good luck.

amanamission, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  4. lucky777

lucky777 Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the info bro.

lucky777, Nov 9, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.