1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Magic Bullet System

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ComradeChen, Jan 10, 2010.

Has anyone heard about the CPA training program Magic Bullet System by Amish Shah?
    Release is tomorrow and apparently there's a lot of hype around it, and many internet marketing gurus are promoting it.

What do you guys think? Scam? Legit? Gonna sign up for it?

ComradeChen, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  2. JoeFreeLee

JoeFreeLee Peon

Best Answers:
    i havent really heard of them but i sign up with howie schwartz mainly.

JoeFreeLee, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  3. biglegg

biglegg Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes i have heard it is going to be massive and have had a couple of emails promoting it, i think price will decide.

biglegg, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  4. CDarklock

CDarklock Peon

Best Answers:
    I have over forty emails about this from the past week.

Here's what I think.

I think everyone believes CPA is about to have massive problems, thanks to the new FTC regulations, and people's ability to make money with it is about to essentially disappear.

So everyone with a CPA course is racing to get it out there and make their money before you can't sell CPA training anymore. Because if things go down the way they expect, they won't be able to give people even short-term results from CPA, and their reputations will head straight down the toilet.

Now, I don't believe CPA is about to die out and stop making money. I think it's going to change. I think a lot of the continuity models are going to disappear, but I also think there are plenty of people out there who aren't working off continuity - people who are pushing insurance and legal referrals, for example. Those aren't continuity, and they won't go away. I think the party's over, but the core business is just fine.

CDarklock, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  5. cpakid

cpakid Peon

Best Answers:
    I was about to make a new thread but noticed this one had already been started so I thought I'd just post here as well...

As I am no longer involved with CPA I have no use for my MB System account and would like to sell it to someone who has a passion for CPA and wants to be able to use top online technology to control all their CPA campaigns.

I also have 3 sessions of MB System Mastermind material along with other extended bonuses for Mastermind members only.

I am willing to let the new owner take my MB System license for $1500 as well which is half the initial $3000 price point.

If you are at all interested please contact me at cpakid at gmail dot com or skype: shea_.

Thanks
    Shea

cpakid, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  6. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The FTC rules just maily apply to all the fakes and the people who think it's right to rip people off with sneaky rebills I mean someones going to get upset if they pay $1.95 P+P and then get put onto a $80 a month rebill cycle that's almost impossible to cancel. The fake blogs will be going too. Some people take it to far and get greedy trust me there's a crap ton of money to be made if you wanna follow that road.

Seqqa, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  7. EMO_Ralez

EMO_Ralez Peon

Best Answers:
    scam, there is no magic bullet. It takes reseach, market knowledge and means to advertise and deliver what the market wants, thats all.

Maybe he has some nice traffic techniques that you can use, but mostly these courses are all the same. Basics of CPA, articles, youtube, ppc, etc

EMO_Ralez, Aug 16, 2010 IP