1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mail

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bionecrosis, Feb 24, 2013.

Hello,
    I have a question not shure if here is the place to post.I send international packet signed and registered with trackign number.I was checking the tracking number in my country postal service(actualy not my country not shure 100 %if I understood what they say).The mail arrived in destination country-U.K.In post office web sait last location of mail says:''Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) 02.22.2013 9.05h''.The web sait have redirection to UK postal office websait and there I can't find still the may mail-''Information on your item is not yet available. If the International Signed For item was posted today please note that there may be a delay before your item status appears in the system.If you have any concerns about your item, please visit www.royalmail.com/international .Is this normal,or something wrong heppend with my mail?

bionecrosis, Feb 24, 2013 IP