1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make a realistic $500 to $5,000 a month online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by madman1, Apr 14, 2010.

Any ideas?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
    madman1, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  2. MayaLocke

MayaLocke Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you looking for ideas? That is certainly possible to do but it will take some time to reach that level.

MayaLocke, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  3. jonbeebe

jonbeebe Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's the best way, and if you stay focused and do it right, it shouldn't take very long.

- Find a profitable field to go into and see if there are some affiliate products that are selling well.

- Create a *useful* free report (doesn't have to be long at all, could be a couple pages... just make it useful).

- Create a "squeeze" page, which is a one-page website designed to collect visitor's name and email address in exchange for your free report.

- Promote your squeeze page like crazy to build your list as fast as possible (I personally use all free methods, and it works great for me).

- Treat your list right! Show them that you're interested in more than just their wallets. You can do this by sending them relevant, useful articles, giving away more free reports, etc.

- Send out at least two useful emails to your list before sending a promotion. I follow a strict 6-day schedule and here's what my strategy looks like: send a useful article or freebie, 6 days later.. do it again, and then 6 days after that... send a promotion (review, recommendation, etc.). Then the cycle starts over.

Make sure when you send a promotion that it's a reputable product that provides value! Following my six day schedule I described above prevents my list from being annoyed by too many emails, but they don't forget about me either.

My open-rate is high because they know I'm sending them something valuable, and that I'm interested in HELPING them out.

That, in my humble opinion, is the BEST way to make a stable income online, and as fast as possible. In fact, you can build up a tiny list of 500 (shouldn't take very long) and still make a very good income... just imagine when your list in in the thousands :)

Hope that helps!
    -Jonathan Beebe

jonbeebe, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  4. topseolist

topseolist Peon

Best Answers:
    nice reply jonbeebe..

select your seo guru :top-10-seo-list.com

topseolist, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  5. petr_ind

petr_ind Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yes it can...
    Look for the bussines on the link sales, PPC, or anything you can do by internet

petr_ind, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  6. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes its possible if you have the necessary skill.
    Let takes forex for example,if you have the skill and the capital,its very easy to earn $500/day

mentos, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  7. Jill Beaver

Jill Beaver Peon

Best Answers:
    I have read in an ebook that it is possible to generate $500 online by using facebook fan pages. You just need targeted buyers, but that is not so easy though. You can read the tips he got from his ebook. Its from Adam, 15,000 unique visitors.

Jill Beaver, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  8. kevbo22

kevbo22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice jonbeebe! @ Jill Beaver I have heard about fan pages making great money as well, but I cant even get many fans. I stopped getting fans on my fan page after about 120 fans, LAME! But im not very good at all the social stuff. I see fan pages that get 1,000s of fans over night and they dont even have any posts or content on the page! Dont know what im doing wrong.

kevbo22, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  9. Warner

Warner Active Member

Best Answers:
    Such a large sum could be made only by affiliate marketing program participation of by selling products and services with the help of the Internet, I think.

Warner, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  10. Conama

Conama Guest

Best Answers:
    You need an unique idea that sells. Nobody will give you their good ideas, I guess. Why would they throw away good ideas? They will give you some tips but if you want to make some money, come up with a good idea and make it come true.

Conama, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  11. -webmaster

-webmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    lol... Have you ever done something in online business before?

-webmaster, Apr 22, 2010 IP