1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make Extra Cash - Income Opportunity!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by agregat, Nov 8, 2013.

THIS IS NOT MLM, HYIP, REVSHARE, MATRIX SELLING OR ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THOSE ILLEGAL SCHEMES.

IT IS ALSO NOT A "GET RICH SCHEME" AS YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PUT LOTS OF EFFORT INTO IT TO MAKE IT.
    FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT AFRAID OF WORKING HARD THIS IS MY OFFER - HAVE YOUR OWN BUSINESS WORKING FOR ACN- WORLD'S LARGEST DIRECT SELLER OF ENERGY, TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND OTHER ESSENTIAL SERVICES PEOPLE NEED AND USE EVERY DAY !
    What if you got paid every time someone talked on the phone, watched television, sent text messages, surfed the Internet, swiped a credit card, or used natural gas and electricity? ACN’s home-based business provides an opportunity to earn income on the services people are already using every day.
    The best part about the ACN business model is its simplicity - and the potential! Independent Business Owners (IBOs) offer their customers services they are already using and spending money on anyway, such as phone service, wireless, gas and electricity, merchant services, high speed internet, home security and automation, television - and more. There is no change in buying habits and IBOs don't have to convince customers to purchase services they don't need or can't afford. These are services people simply can't live without.
    As an IBO you receive the complete support of ACN behind you every step of the way, including your very own personalized ACN Direct Online Store. It's maintained and updated daily by ACN, so all you have to do is direct your potential customers to your store - and ACN takes care of the rest.

The Power of Residual Income

The best part? You’ll earn a percentage of your customers’ bills month after month, year after year as long as they remain an ACN customer or for the term of their agreement. And every time you acquire a new customer or help an existing customer add a new service, you give yourself a raise. That’s called residual income!
    And that’s really just the beginning. When you introduce others to ACN and show them how to get their own customers, you earn residual income from those people’s bills as well. That means for every customer they acquire through their online store, not only does their monthly residual income grow, so does yours.
    Whether it starts out as just enough to pay a few bills each month - or over time grows to provide a level of financial security most people only dream about - residual income can and will enhance your life.
    If I got you interested, please, visit ACN website for more information - http://acninc.com.
    This business is by referral only, so if you decide to sign up and give it a try, PM me and I would give you my IBO ID as a referral

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
    agregat, Nov 8, 2013 IP