1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make money online from your iDevice (iPhone, IPad, Ipod)? Why not?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tumichael, Sep 19, 2011.

My first site I has made money online until now is Fiverr which is really good for me because I can both earn money and practice my Moondancing skill. Thanks to Fiverr, I become more and more interested in studying how to make money online. And I have found an extremely easy method to earn money. This method is most recommended to any iDevice user because it is all about downloading and installing free apps on iDevice, there is nothing else to it! And you know what? This is paid to your paypal INSTANTLY!!!

Note: You must have an iPod Touch/ iPhone or iPad to work.

These are some great things about this method:
    - INSTANT Paypal payments (As soon as app install credits you get paid)
    - Works right off iPod Touch/ iPhone (Download the app on the idevice and go to the mobile site)
    - You can get credit with cracked apps!!
    - No iTunes syncing crap
    - They add new apps (Free and paid) everyday

Now, here comes the step-by-step guide:

[​IMG]

Step 1: Open Safari Web Browser on your device and type in http://m.appredeem.com/ in the url bar. (Must do this on your ipod touch/ipad/iphone!)

Step 2: Register (at the bottom line). You only need an email and a password. The email you use will have to be your paypal address, as that is where they will send the money.

Step 3: After signing up, you have credited 25 points in your account. Use code “tumichael” for extra points. I will explain this “point system” later.

Step 4: You may want to “add to home screen” for quick access. Log in AppRedeem from your iDevice, do you see the list of applications there? Go ahead and download one free application, and then OPEN it ONCE. Please make sure to OPEN the application after you’ve installed it. This is what counts for you to be paid!

Step 5: You will be taken to a larger list, go ahead and start downloading more! Once you’ve done all the offers, check back daily, as new offers are added each day!

[​IMG]

You may wonder how the point system in AppRedeem works? Here it is:
    AppRedeem has now changed their policy and awards points instead of cash. These points can be accumulated and redeemed for cash via PayPal, or giftcards. You must have at least 50 points to redeem all your points to your PayPal account (50 points = 0.50$). Believe me, it is extremely easy to reach 50 points since you have already credited 25 points by registering and another 25 points by using the code “tumichael”.

There are free and paid applications which offer different amount of points. And the paid ones offer more points for sure.

Last but not least, please have a look at my AppRedeem Payment Proof!

[​IMG]

Of course, this method cannot make you rich but it is worth a try to have fun earning some bucks from the Internet, rite?

PS: I really want to give this article a source cause i wrote it on my blog but i noticed that i must have at least 10 posts to post link so...
    Anyway, please don't forget to use the code "tumichael", it will give u 25 points and me 25 points too, a WIN-WIN way. I m really appreciated it

tumichael, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  2. tumichael

tumichael Member

Best Answers:
    Hello. has anyone tried this method? it really worlks for me til now. good luck to you guys!

tumichael, Sep 20, 2011 IP