1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make money with Facebook

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Tikoutikou, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, you gotta beleive me when I say that I wasn't trying to be a jerk. It's true you can get traffic from facebook, but with all of the fuss about facebook everyone acts like it brings amazing traffic. In reality it's no differant than myspace, peerhut, yahoo answers, google groups, blog replies, stumbleupon, and digg.

It just to the fact that everyone goes nuts thinking FB brings a lot of traffic which it doesn't.

Besides, facebook has changed in the past 2 months. It's going in the gutter. There is so much spam forwards going on in it, people are getting sick of going there.

Not only that but just recently the Canadian Gov't has been attacking them becuase of the Childrens Protective act. This is where it is against the law for suspects or people that committed a crime to have their name put in public if they are younger than 18. Victims are making spam mails with pictures and creating groups to go against these under age convicted people. Facebook is in deep trouble and I'm not sure they will even be able to control the amount of junk that's going through there.

It's only a matter of time before everyone moves on to something else. I wouldn't mind if they would move to my social network, but that's just dreaming on for me.......

Anyway the morale of this is simple. Facebook is not work the effort to get traffic.

Laceygirl, Jan 5, 2008 IP
  2. onlinetns

onlinetns Peon

Best Answers:
    hi guys i too want to know more about the fb business, i keep on hearing but nothing practical ..

onlinetns, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  3. tuitam

tuitam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is dying a slow death. In its place will come into google plus. In my nei no sense to engage more in FB.

tuitam, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  4. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    Face book is the best method to get traffic to your site. You can make face book fan to make it effective.

rith, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  5. charlly008

charlly008 Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah,that is true.I am going to exploit this method too,to get traffics for my site and also make more money.Facebook is a great place to get traffics but i have never made money from it.

charlly008, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  6. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would consider other options, and focus on building links organically with other high PR sites thats related to your industry focus.

James Byun, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  7. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also do this.. Make any good application.

jhardy2008, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  8. jasssimth5

jasssimth5 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can earn money by fb by run ads on the apps of FB. When FB user click or buy through the ads you make money easily.

jasssimth5, Mar 16, 2012 IP