1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making money as a seo developer

Discussion in 'General Business' started by EJIqpEP, Mar 5, 2013.

Hello. I wanna to ask a stupid question. I'm a PHP web developer from Ukraine and i'm learning Ruby on Rails now. Also I make sites for russian search engine called Yandex and sell links from them. My income is near 125$ in a month. I wish to make something usefull and ofc earn money. A wanna to hear some usefull advise about how to earn money mb 300 or 500$ in a month after 3-4 month of working on it. I can pay you 20% of the income if i will earn something :)

EJIqpEP, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  2. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    I'm confused by your post title, and your question within the post. Are you looking to be a SEO developer, or seeking one?

gotlivechat, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  3. EJIqpEP

EJIqpEP Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry for my bad english. I'm looking for advice of what to do to make money with my little knowledge of seo and web developing.

EJIqpEP, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  4. globegenius

globegenius Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have little knowledge of SEO then I would stay away from that. There is already thousands of self proclaimed SEO guru's. Find an expensive product and work on commissions would be something I would try. Make a video of it and load it on YouTube.

globegenius, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  5. The SEO Man

The SEO Man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It would be best to spend time to learn more about SEO before trying to offer paid SEO Services.

The SEO Man, Mar 5, 2013 IP