1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making Money Online I Need Help

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Kenneth Hughes, Apr 26, 2014.

I have been trying for a while to find a way to make money online, I was over at WarriorForums and everyone their just seems to want to sell me more of the crap that is going around that is pretty useless. I have got a 1 year hosting plan recently bought but I don't really know where to go from here.

I was just wondering what are my best options, are there any specific materials I should see, can anyone help and/or mentor me through the main stages.

I'm online quite a lot most of the day when not at college and I have no problem putting in the work it just seems that out their is a minefield of rubbish information and people trying to get money out of you for below par materials.

I would love any advice, recommendations or help that any one would offer.

Thanks for reading my post
    Kenneth Hughes

Kenneth Hughes, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  2. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    I know many people want to make money online but what is it that you want to do? Is it affiliate marketing? Building a site to sell products? Make money with adsense? Come up with a plan of what you want to do and stick to it. Too many people jump around too much and not staying focused. What type of skills do you have? Can you write? Making money online requires you to write a lot. If you have money you can outsource it. Making money online is possible it takes hard work.

kb24, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  3. Kenneth Hughes

Kenneth Hughes Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a HND Administration & I.T. student so I do actually write a lot and would be glad too if needed.

Thats what I'm asking to be honest I'm not sure which route is the best way to go just looking for some insights from the DF group.

Kenneth Hughes, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  4. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most people go the affiliate marketing route (selling other peoples products for commission)..

kb24, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  5. KonRadicool

KonRadicool Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey @Kenneth Hughes
    I have been working online for 7 years buying crap all the time and following unsuccessful strategies. If you are looking at making money online then you need to focus on doing something that you enjoy doing. Something you are really passionate about that you can write about and something that will keep you motivated and interested. Below I have attached another thread with a set of questions to help you determine what you are really passionate about and help you focus on it. The money is both in the plan and the list. If you don't have an action plan then you will struggle to find direction. Once you build a list of loyal customers you will be able make money from them selling them products that they are actually interested in

1. figure out what you are passionate about
    2. write out goals you want to reach
    3. write a step by step plan
    4. create a product
    5. get affiliates to sell it
    6. build list/ create more products and keep selling
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...what-niche-to-get-into.2717155/#post-18943338
    Regards
    Konrad

KonRadicool, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  6. Kenneth Hughes

Kenneth Hughes Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, good advice guys

Kenneth Hughes, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  7. KonRadicool

KonRadicool Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Kenneth Hughes what are you focusing on building online?
    regards
    Konrad

KonRadicool, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  8. shortgigs

shortgigs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @Kenneth Hughes

I suggest posting a wordPress blog and writing about your passions. Write a few posts, I suggest more than 25 articles then submit to adsense. Then you can add some affiliate links,make in earning off of that while you sleep.

shortgigs, Apr 29, 2014 IP