1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making money online with blogs

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by oliverdjc, Mar 19, 2013.

Just a little something i write on my blog sometime ago and thought i would share here

Making money online with blogs

Making money online

Other ways of making money on blogs!

I am using tumblr as an example but you can use this on any blogs!

This is how to make money with tumblr with out adsense.

Ways

- adf.ly
    - juicyads (for adult content sits)
    - imagetwist
    - Friendfinder
    - clicksor.com

adf.ly
    Use the free tumblr queue bot on this site and add this to the link of your tumblr
    And then every post will have it so anyone who clicks it will give you a little bit of money!
    Now the money for this isn’t great but it does happen! And if you have 20 blogs and you are uploading 300 images every 5 days that is 6000 images getting uploaded now if each of them get clicked once that is 12 bucks which isn’t great but if you mass produce this and get it more and more and more people click your images there is no reason why you can’t earn 100 dollars a week [​IMG]
    juicyads
    Is for adult content! If you take a look at there site you can get ad space like adsense!
    If you use it well you can make a lot more money! I have seen people put 40 dollars and get 200/300 out. So worth a go.
    Image twist
    Is again for adult tumblrs! You go upload all the images you like and the put the url in the tumblr queue and it will give you 2 to 3 dollars for every 1000 views on your images!
    If you get the link and shorten it with adf.ly you will get double money! This is a good way to earn money again if you set up loads of blogs.
    Friendfinder

Is one of the best ways if you have a good following base then this will be amazing!
    You get paid 2 for girls 1 for guys dollars pre sign up! again if you have a good database this will work really well!:) and you can earn 5to8 dollars a day easy and all this will add up!:) and you will be up a few hundred a week which isn’t so bad!

clicksor.com

Now this is just an adsense clone! [​IMG] if you can’t get/wait for an adsense link this to your blogs again with loads of blogs it will add up nicely check it out!

oliverdjc, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  2. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    there are more ways to make money with blogss
    - Google adsense – The ads will match the content of your blog and you will get paid every time a visitor clicks on an ad.

- affiliate Programs – sign up for affiliate programs related to the topic of your blog and display links to related products on your blog. Clickbank, Trade Doubler and Commission Junction are good places to start, or do a Google search for “affiliate program” + the topic of your blog to find more

income_by_internet, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. There are so many ways to monetize your blogs and websites. It can be a great source of free income. :)

One Tip for AdSense: Make sure you have a decent amount of content on your blog or site before you apply.

danasurvey, Sep 4, 2013 IP