1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making money with quality blog content

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bariotski, Dec 14, 2011.

I need some extra money very soon, I really need it, so I was thinking of some nice and quick way (hard work included of course). The first thing that I can think of is with quality content. Let it be blog content.

As I never did this before, I'm not sure how soon I can get the money of this, and where to look for adds or something like that to monetize it.
    I have ideas and concept of articles that I'm gonna write.
    So, I would be very grateful to anyone who can give me some tips about this. ( Maybe someone who already do this kind of work)

Thanks in advance :)

bariotski, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  2. Neil Robins

Neil Robins Active Member

Best Answers:
    Look for affiliate programs in the niche of your blog. Good affiliate programs will provide banners(with your affiliate link) to place in the sidebar/s of your blog. There are also plugins & widgets available for Clickbank, PayDotCom programs.

Post your own articles about your niche and they could include your own affiliate links. However, if you use articles from elsewhere ie www.seolinkvine.com they will have the affiliate links of who ever submitted the article.

Neil

Neil Robins, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  3. jliu

jliu Peon

Best Answers:
    If you need money quickly, I would NOT develop blogs as this can take time to generate profit.

jliu, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  4. xixi12

xixi12 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you need quick money, sell your old stuff on ebay or do some gigs on fiverr.com. Making money from your blog is a long term plan that requires patience

xixi12, Dec 15, 2011 IP