1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making regular daily money with forex

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nevocsolutions, May 10, 2009.

I fell like a prodigal returning to dp. havnt been on here for a while. I was making $xxx.xx amonth before with lead generation and other affiliate stuff but for one reason and another drifted away from it all.

but now im back.

Iv been toying with forex for a while (looking in to things and running a few large groups on social networking sites.)

Main question i suppose and reason for the post is to see if any one currently or in the past made livable (for people within europe) money from forex as a beginner.

Iv seen a method which im starting next week which claims to bring in $xxx.xx a week but we will see.

nevocsolutions, May 10, 2009 IP
  2. Kinkyjoe

Kinkyjoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know some people that practically make a living from forex. But making money from it is not that simple. You'll have to be very sly and up to date if you want to make any money from forex, otherwise you will simply lose money :/

And another important point is, you'll will need a big capital... You can't just start with a $1000 and hope that you're going to make a living from forex. People that make money in this niche invest thousands and 100 of thousands.

I would only recommend it to dedicated people that already have some experience in stuff like this.

Kinkyjoe, May 10, 2009 IP
  3. angilina

angilina Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Making money with forex is very mush possible but with that, it is also risky business. I have seen people losing some money while doing this business. If you are entering this work, then I suggest you to carefully do all the trading and do lot of research before making a move.

angilina, May 10, 2009 IP
  4. sryder

sryder Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looking for some opinions on this myself - between forex and stock trading, which would bring the best return and be the least risky, I guess that is what I am looking for in order to make a few dollars a day / month.

sryder, May 10, 2009 IP
  5. TomR

TomR Peon

Best Answers:
    Forex makes money for some - the affiliates and the brokers. For the small trader it is just a matter of time until you lose enough money before you eventually stop trading.

You will not find any personal traders who have been profitably trading forex for 5 years because it is a zero sum game that is heavily rigged towards the big hitters. They have advantages over you at every point. It is far from a level playing field and the small trader is the ultimate loser. There is no "system" that will overcome these advantages.

Don't waste your time or money.

Tom - became an investor 30+ years ago, a CPA 20+ years ago

TomR, May 10, 2009 IP
  6. prasxz

prasxz Peon

Best Answers:
    every business must have knowledge inside , like forex you must learn and learn to become a good trader , the most important due to forex is risky biz don't put your eggs into one basket :)..just limited your risk and let your profit run ..
    find forex system based on your style ...

prasxz, May 10, 2009 IP
  7. levon91

levon91 Guest

Best Answers:
    Words.

You will find out one day that you will lose money like the rest of the 95% of the traders who lose in this business. The odds are against you because it is rigged!! Think about it. You're trading in a bucketshop platform.

levon91, May 10, 2009 IP
  8. TomR

TomR Peon

Best Answers:
    You have absolutely no clue about what you speak. Please state your qualifications.

I am getting really tired of these idiots that have absolutely no clue about investing/trading being allowed to give absolutely stupid advice here. So I am going to start speaking up. Forex idiots be gone.
    Tom

TomR, May 10, 2009 IP
  9. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I consistently earn $200/day from forex scalping.
    Trading with ecn only not market market that hunt stop loss.
    Now its my full time job already.

mentos, May 11, 2009 IP
  10. nevocsolutions

nevocsolutions Guest

Best Answers:
    alot of mixed views

i think ill stick with what i know. - lead gen and affiliate marketing (and the occasional betonmarkets play.

cheers for the advice everyone

nevocsolutions, May 17, 2009 IP
  11. outspan

outspan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Forex is not a zero sum game. But still, beware of people who try and sell you expert advisors promising you outstanding results, especially when they measure their earnings in $$ and not in points!

outspan, May 17, 2009 IP
  12. Dr.Fix

Dr.Fix Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello

I would like to share my point of view about forex...My mt4 account shows me i have deposited 13000$ up to now.And i shoul've doubled that money right?

If you're playing on a demo account yes,you may even triple your money or more than that but when you are on a live account things start to change..First thing i noticed about myself is i was in front of the computer nearly 6 hours straight while i was playing it.And at all times i was just focused on one thing.To get back my money i have lost..At first it was 500$ then when i lost it i said to myself well 500$ is not enough if i had maybe 4000$ it would be enough to rescue me from a margin call.You know what?Once you start losing money you concentrate on one thing bigger profits.So normally a 3-5 pips profit is enough for most people but when things start to happen thats not enough..Then you start to increase the lots.Then after 3 hours you see that either you are at 0 or you are near your initial deposit.This is the thing you should be careful about yourself.

And the other thing is the broker.Brokers generally are slower to react to your actions on real accounts.So when you push close thay stay open until you're in the minus pips again.

So for me forex is the same as gambling.I have tried many other ways like buying Expert advisors on clickbank's no 1 list.No help at all..

Right now i am at 13000$ of which i have to pay 3000$ next month to my credit card.i have only 300$ left on my mt4 account.So take your lesson and stay away....!!!!
    (This is a 1 year experience...)

Dr.Fix, May 17, 2009 IP
  13. plouyd

plouyd Banned

Best Answers:
    forex is tricky and shouldn't be jumped into trying to get rich quick with.

a lot of people try the test runs and end up failing when its time to put real money on the line

plouyd, May 17, 2009 IP
  14. sryder

sryder Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dr. Fix - thanks for the advice! I was considering opening an account but obviously don't want to be chasing the money that I lost!

sryder, May 17, 2009 IP
  15. Celtik

Celtik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All of the people I know that deal with stocks tell everyone to stay away from forex as it is very risky.

Celtik, May 17, 2009 IP
  16. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Like any business it's all about managing your risk, if you can master that dark art you will always make money.

I've been trading a demo Forex account and trading with X 100 leverage and I've just had my 10th winning trade in a row.

Forex trading is a skill and will take years of experience to master.

Seqqa, May 18, 2009 IP
  17. mash240

mash240 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Managing risk is a huge part of it. You have to really understand what your getting yourself in for. Leverage can make or break you. I know a few people doing ok, know alot more who have lost money though - all down to lack preparation and learning.

mash240, May 18, 2009 IP
  18. matt-jones

matt-jones Peon

Best Answers:
    don't bother, to be successful you need a lot of knowledge, otherwise you will just lose money

matt-jones, May 19, 2009 IP
  19. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ive traded like that and found it to be way to risky, I perfer to ride the whole day see which direction the trend is going.

Seqqa, May 20, 2009 IP
  20. freestar100

freestar100 Banned

Best Answers:
    I am encouraging you really to try forex...based on your past success, I think you can also make it there. Now, as for me, forex trading is one of the things I am always afraid of online...

freestar100, May 20, 2009 IP