1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making U$100 Per Day Using YouTube

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sex-bond, Mar 24, 2011.

1. lyth0s

lyth0s Member

Best Answers:
    I like the uploading a video specifically to attract users that would be interested in the product and having the specific CPA associated with it, I just would suggest making your own video reviews of the product instead of stealing other peoples content. Two major benefits to creating the content yourself is that your conducting your business legitimately AND you would be offering a unique review on the product, which in turn may cause more people to link to your specific review youtube video

lyth0s, Apr 7, 2011 IP
  2. angelaplynn

angelaplynn Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it possible? at this point in time I don't think its easy as that. Others would claim yes but they should accept the fact that it's not an overnight success meaning they have exerted effort to actually reach that kind of earnings. There's should be a lot of hardwork that needs to be done.

angelaplynn, Apr 7, 2011 IP
  3. Jakiller

Jakiller Member

Best Answers:
    I guess it is possible to earn through this method, but unless you are dying and need food desperately, i will never understand why you need to steal other peoples work...

Jakiller, Apr 7, 2011 IP
  4. vbn

vbn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your tips! :)

vbn, Apr 8, 2011 IP
  5. Victoria Gates

Victoria Gates Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think ripping this guy apart is very professional either, but I agree stealing anything is a very bad idea. A better way would be to find videos you like and then copy the concept but in your own unique way and that way its not stolen and its unique.

To the OP using CPA offers is a legitimate and honest way to make money but as others have mentioned you don't want to use content you don't have permission for, otherwise its a nice idea.

Victoria Gates, Apr 8, 2011 IP
  6. Genesis1

Genesis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    nice. thanks for that but tube automator is no longer works anymore, what automator are you using?

Genesis1, Apr 8, 2011 IP