1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Managing Customers and Suppliers orders

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Weirfire, Dec 13, 2011.

My business is a translation agency and we're currently outgrowing our current system for managing customers, orders, suppliers and prospective customers.

I was wondering if there is any sort of open source content management system whereby we can;

- manage customer orders (individual order details, invoicing, account balance, newsletters, ticket system etc)
    - link in our suppliers who are 99% of the time translators (link the supplier order with the customer order, suppliers will have their own invoicing and account balance etc)
    - Be flexible so that we can customise various other features and develop our systems. e.g. I'd like to introduce an automated invoicing system for our suppliers to upload which will keep everything organised.

Some sort of CRM built in to all this would be pretty useful as well. (Currently using vTiger)

Thanks in advance :)

Weirfire, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  2. swasa

swasa Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, You can try with the help desk software solutions & I recommend AJ Help Desk which is the best help desk software with robust ticket support soltuions. It covers customer support, ticket support and live chat support & online services support. It is the best software for smarter e-support solutions.

swasa, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  3. Gretish

Gretish Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I am using Php online chat software to answer my customer queries. This live chat option not only increases sales but also helps in reducing inbound calls.

Gretish, Jan 13, 2012 IP