1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Managing e-mail lists

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Futures_Equity, Dec 3, 2006.

Hello, what is a good program or script I can copy and paste in my site for users to enter their e-mail and sign up to my newsletter? I will consider paid scripts if necessary, thanks

Futures_Equity, Dec 3, 2006 IP
  2. oziman

oziman Active Member

Best Answers:
    PHP List is free and open source. It doesn't have an auto responder in it, but it is supposedly scaleable to 10,000 mails. Simple interface, fairly easy to use. I can install it for you if you want, PM Me.

I personally use GetResponse for some of my project, although they are not so cheap, but they are so far working well for me. You also might want to look at aweber or whatever.

Bravelist also has free emails, but they have ads on the ads.

Ari

oziman, Dec 3, 2006 IP
  3. paddyzim

paddyzim Peon

Best Answers:
    As with anything, have a look on big websites such as hotscripts or php resourceindex and use their internal search engine with keywords such as "email newsletter" etc

paddyzim, Dec 6, 2006 IP
  4. Futures_Equity

Futures_Equity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i suppose Aweber may be the best thing I am looking for. too bad it's pay for

Futures_Equity, Dec 6, 2006 IP