1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Market for online VCC store

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Korrupt, Sep 13, 2011.

Hey, what market do you guys think there is for an online VCC store? Indian publishers have a problem getting accepted into paypal and such because of Paypal not accepting indian cards, but I tried adding a vcc I made to my account, and it worked just fine. So what do you guys think? Should I try the niche? The vcc competition was pretty fierce a while back, around 2 years, before I'd left the business, but a quick google search revealed there's not much competition and a shortage of trustable stores.

Korrupt, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  2. joshtimber

joshtimber Peon

Best Answers:
    VCC is a good store. If you want I can do marketing for it.

joshtimber, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You have to be very lucky not to get banned by PayPal after using a VCC . So far i had two friends that used them and got banned .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  4. Korrupt

Korrupt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Accounts probably get banned because they forget to remove the VCC from the account after verifying it. My account's pretty old, and it hasn't got banned yet, though I've verified 2 vcc's on it.

Korrupt, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It still looks like a shady way to go TBQH .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  6. Celtivo

Celtivo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In all honesty, I don't think the market for VCC's is so big anymore. Debit cards from banks are becoming so easy to get nowadays...

Celtivo, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  7. Korrupt

Korrupt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It does look like a shady way, but it doesn't mean it can't be used for legit purposes. It's got the shady ring to it because of the huge amount of paypal accounts hacked and transfered to verified accounts via vcc's. But legit people need vccs as well for various purposes.
    Celtivo, Debit cards aren't accepted at all the online merchants. I've tried using cards from 2 different banks, and they don't work on any of the good domain registrars, or paypal, or moneybookers, or anywhere a web developer might need to use it.

Korrupt, Sep 13, 2011 IP