1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing is the Best Solution

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rayhanuli, Dec 4, 2013.

What type of marketing I would need for my online business???

Rayhanuli, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  2. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    My advice, methods of door to door is a powerful way to get a lot of customers.

Owl Writer, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  3. Allamericanwebcontent

Allamericanwebcontent Member

Best Answers:
    A few marketing ideas. For online only.
    Press releases - Announce news about your company. Press release have to be written in a news manner and in a certain format. Title - Summary - Company location - Date. Then the body of the release. After that you need an about your company section etc. I do this everyday for many of my clients.
    Social marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Pininterest and others) you have to build your social networks to get going.
    Have a contest and grab interest of your clients and give out discounts on your website services. You can do that on your social media or website.
    Free eBook - Give advice or ways to make money. Something interesting related to your niche. The eBook needs to contain inline links of your services etc.

These are some ideas....

Allamericanwebcontent, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  4. Rayhanuli

Rayhanuli Member

Best Answers:
    How do I sort out the businesses that are related with my services? What is the fastest way to get more clients for my customer support and phone support business?

Rayhanuli, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  5. Amanda103

Amanda103 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best thing to do is to promote your business via scoial meda like facebook, twitter, pinterest, youtube, instagram and blogging.

Amanda103, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  6. Allamericanwebcontent

Allamericanwebcontent Member

Best Answers:
    Social media is a powerful tool. The more you build your social media network the more, chances of increasing your business notice. To get more clients you need to learn to market your current services. If you offer phone services such as customer support, you need to look for what clients want. If I didn't do my own phone services for my business I'd look for company that does all these.

Speaks good English
    If chat support : Writes in good English
    Doesn't copy paste information, instead really helps the customers.
    Down to earth phone calls, no one likes screen scripted customer support.
    ETC.

Just remember to express what clients want and go with the flow. To get more clients, free is the hard way to go. Adwords, facebook ads and warriorforum are a good place to put ads. Just remember to have a good banner, landing page and good flow with your marketing tech. Thanks. I hope this helped a little. If I had more information about your services, I could help a little more.

Allamericanwebcontent, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  7. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have money, you can build brand name through TV advertisement, it works good, you can also take help of magazine, newspaper and flyers advertisements.

alex06295, Dec 6, 2013 IP