1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing methods for a dating site

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Tahir Sultan, Jan 31, 2015.

Hi everyone) I am about to launch a dating site and this site is going to be 100% free.Please share the marketing ideas being employed by the dating sites .Also tell me how can i get a traction ?(At first getting people sign up)

Tahir Sultan, Jan 31, 2015 IP
  2. Tahir Sultan

Tahir Sultan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is a bump

Tahir Sultan, Feb 1, 2015 IP
  3. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook ads. Cheapest PPC network, especially if you target the non-western world.

ablaye, Feb 1, 2015 IP
  4. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Without knowing much about your product I can tell you first hand the only chance you are going be mildly successful in this saturated niche is to have a unique approach to a dating web site that uses Mobile and Social Media. If it's not a unique (as in different) dating site and you don't have mobile apps with integration on social media platforms you have completely wasted your time. /truth

NetStar, Feb 1, 2015 IP
  5. File-Hosting

File-Hosting Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    NetStar is correct. Unless you have a fantastic social media marketing plan, it will be close to impossible. If you don`t have that, you`ll need an enormous budget for some huge ad buys and that`s no guarantee.

The market is so saturated. I have known people who had good knowledge of the adult niche and they tried to set-up online dating/adult fun type sites and they failed miserably (and that was spending big money on pops and banners).

File-Hosting, Feb 9, 2015 IP