1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing My Band Myspace Page

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by tjsocr22, Jul 11, 2009.

Hi,

I need some help marketing my Myspace page. I am not getting as many views as I would like and I always look at the long term. (eg. 100 views/day = 3000 views/month). To me 3000 views a month just doesn't cut it. Can you guys suggest some tips to better promote the page without over-promoting and getting banned from Myspace?

Thanks!

tjsocr22, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  2. BigTraffixdotcom

BigTraffixdotcom Banned

Best Answers:
    Not to advertise my services or anything, but targeted traffic is a great way to go long term, it will cost say $20 a month, but that $20 can bring u up to 100,000 visitors to ur band's page. If ur looking for long term then u probably want no country specific website traffic, but probably a music target. if ur interested click the link in my signature

BigTraffixdotcom, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  3. newostar

newostar Peon

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of auto-posting programs specifically for bands on myspace. I tried one once and had great results. My few demo songs got thousands of plays and I actually got contacted by a few A&R people...it was shocking. Made me think I was good - which it turns out I'm not so much.

newostar, Jul 11, 2009 IP