1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing through Social Networks

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Brice1088, Jun 9, 2010.

?

Social Networking effects what aspect of Marketing the most?

Poll closed Jun 19, 2010.
  1. Reach

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Response Rates

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Site Traffic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Communication

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. ROI

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. Other

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
    I'd like to hear some different opinions/experiences on the best way to market through Social Networks. What do you think the best one is, what's the best practice (Facebook group, getting a big following on Twitter, having a successful blog).

Also I'd like to hear other opinions about what Social Network marketing is best for? Getting higher response rates, higher ROI, more communication with customers.

Feel free to include subjects that aren't included above, just anything having to do with the best marketing practices (or even the worst) when it comes to Social Networks.

Brice1088, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  2. netmalls

netmalls Guest

Best Answers:
    Social media can be used for all the above choices.

YOU can choose how you want to structure your social media.

You build your network differently for each of the above topics.

netmalls, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  3. Astroman

Astroman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think blogs and Facebook pages are a good combination, getting your blog to update your FB page automatically through the RSS feed.

The traffic you get through social networks can be very targeted to your niche and create more paying visitors than general advertising.

Astroman, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  4. Brice1088

Brice1088 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks netmalls, I agree, and have had success in all of the mentioned topics as well. What would you say has been positively effected the most for you? Or did you just go for one of the above topics?

5. Brice1088

Brice1088 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm definitely a big fan of blogs, not just for expressing my own opinions, but getting a sense of others opinions as well. I think one of the most important things about Social Networking is being able to quickly realize when your wrong, and be able to accept your mistakes and quickly adapt to fix them.

As for Facebook, I like using that too, but I find Twitter to be much easier to use (quicker), and it's easier to track the effectiveness of your Twitter efforts with sites like Hootsuite.