1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing Wanted For Social Network *NEW OFFER* Higher Payout

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by zooped, Mar 30, 2007.

I am listing this offer again with a higer payout, I have made this offer before with a .10 and .15 cents payout. Now I am raising it to $0.25.

Zooped.com is free to register and is a 100% free site

$0.25 Per Valid Signup

Get paid to refer members to social network site

www.zooped.com is a new social networking site for anyone and we also offer 2 separate categories for musicians and businesses

If you know a lot of people, you're bound to make a lot of money from this offer.

Description:
    I am paying $0.25 for every valid member you can get to join ( payments will be made via paypal only if you do not have a paypal account please do not participate)

Zooped.com is a 100% free site

To sign up you must first create a zooped.com account then pm me your zooped id number or zooped url - Once your account is created CLICK ON YOUR INVITE LINK located @ http://www.zooped.com/invite.php On this page you will find some advertising and marketing tools complete with your unique user id number. Tools: unique invite URL - HTML banners - BB code links - email form.

you can also add your invite url to the banners located here http://www.zooped.com/aff_banner_code.php

Valid account: Any account created that has their City, State, Zip code, And Country Fields completed on their Basic info page located here http://www.zooped.com/edit_profile.php?type=basic .

All accounts created are tracked by an IP address each IP address is allowed up to 4 Valid accounts to accommodate multiple house hold users - or separate profiles. Example - Person person(s) with a Business, music and personal account from the same IP address.

All refereed registered users must confirm email address within 3 days from payment request

Payment can only be made via PayPal. There is no limit to how many members you can refer, but I WILL find out if you are cheating (using proxies, re-registering, etc.).

I will not be paying for fake members.

You can request payment at any time.

If you would have any questions please pm me or leave it here

zooped, Mar 30, 2007 IP
  2. vcff

vcff Peon

Best Answers:
    count me in....

vcff, May 3, 2007 IP
  3. zooped

zooped Well-Known Member

Best Answers: