1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing Your Online Business The Cost Effective Way

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Adam.jack, Oct 17, 2013.

Hi guys, my post today is in aid of so many new DP's users wanting to know how to start marketing there products and or services. Many people on here either don't have a clue where to start, or are starting in the wrong place - for example, i have seen recently today that people are actively paying for tweeting services that perhaps cost anywhere from $20 and may deliver 1-5 clicks if there lucky.

Firstly, you need to identify the products uses and the people who will actively be able to benefit from your product or service you are selling or promoting, once we know this information we can begin to devise a system that can help you bring in targeted leads.

Our next step is to start engaging with the market in which you are trying to get a grip on, this can be a lengthy process, nothing good comes quickly (unless you win the lottery) so you'll want to look at forums and marketplaces, social networking pages (even your own) that deal with the type of service and product you have created and wish to sell.

The biggest mistake most new internet marketers do on forums is spam. These people are so eager to sell there products/services they literally cut corners. Most forums are clued up now, so unless you have a good degree of knowledge about your product and the services you will be selling and indeed your audience then you'll need to brush up!

STOP! Don't spam, like all forums, most people seem to think that registering and plastering your products/services over a few threads/posts will bring in the sales....NO! That will only inhibit your ability to be able to sell on that forum, you are spamming! Don't burn your bridges, gain a sense of authority and trust from fellow forum users, even before you start to market through it.

So now that you have identified your target audience and you are engaging with marketers/users who may well be interested in your product. Now i understand that a lot of new websites won't have the pulling power that aged websites do that have a good SERP will generally have, so we must take steps to ensure that we start ranking our website.

The following link will give you a good idea on how you can keep in line with Google and start increasing your pages SERP - https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/34444?hl=en

It takes a lot of time, and money (if you don't have the know-how) to be able to start competing with competitors for organic clicks in search engines, so it is paramount that we start to generate traffic from as many open sources as we can, video's are a great way! for example, i uploaded a video of mine that details a certain package that i am selling to twit pic, i never looked at it until exactly 265 days after - when i realized that a Twitter follower re-tweeted a tweet i couldn't remember tweeting, i looked at this tweet and was pleasantly surprised to see that this video had accumulated more than 20,000 unique visitors.

Marketing your online business isn't easy, it's time consuming, brain killing (sometimes) and can be stressful especially when you plough money into places that are not providing the ROI you had so eagerly anticipated.

This is just a very, very brief introduction to marketing your product or service. And i hope to have reached someone in some way today by this post. Please also share ideas for people to see so that everyone seeing this thread can get a good idea on how to start marketing a business/service and stop the loss of money & time. We need to ensure the growth of the small business sector at our worlds current financial climate!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2013
    Adam.jack, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  2. Emdad Ali

Emdad Ali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is there any idea, how to get genuine bulk email address?

Emdad Ali, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  3. Adam.jack

Adam.jack Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, there is...create your own list. Buying email addresses that are sold over and over and over again are useless. How old are these email addresses, are they even legit. There are many many more reasons why buying bulk email addresses are bad. For a genuine answer, you'll really want to create your own. I don't know a single marketer that will willingly sell you a list of there opt ins that are converting for them, if they were willing, i shouldn't imagine it would be cheap either, it doesn't make sense... :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2013
    Adam.jack, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  4. DEBooks

DEBooks Guest

Best Answers:
    Build a list by participating in Giveaway events . If you have a specific niche work with that if not Select various niches and monitor theresults The more people downloading your gift the better your chances of making a sale in that niche Here is a list of active giveaways
    http://www.discount-ebook-s.com/giveaways.html

DEBooks, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  5. jakibadr

jakibadr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if u found plz tell me .. thanks

jakibadr, Oct 17, 2013 IP