1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Master of the Universe?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ViciousSummer, Jun 17, 2004.

1. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Like I said, just support Shawn 1 Million percent, just a little crumb that falls off of his table 10 years from now will be enough to make 10 VS's rich.

Just a matter of time with someone that talented, I been around a long time, know better.

See Ya

You and Compar need to form a tag team, you could both do great comedy in Vegas

By the way, living in San Diego should be enough to make you feel rich, you could always move to Tigiwanna and swat flies if things don't work out.

Shawn looks better everyday sweet. :eek:

I been where you been, living on the edge, your momma a hippie?

Compar, are you trying to start trouble again, drag down to what level?

Bob I consider you a good man even if you regard me as one being down in the gutter.

anthonycea, Jun 17, 2004 IP
  2. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    Anthony,

Sometimes I think you fight dirty. You cast insults and derision that are unjustified and unsubstantiated. I was counselling VS not to stoop to this level.

We should all try to take the high road.

compar, Jun 17, 2004 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I did not know we were fighting here Bob, this thread was one mostly in jest.

Are you bringing another thread into this one, or do you think I am fighting someone in this one?

Bob, saying you are funny was not ment to be an insult, I really think you do bring life to the forum, no sarcasm whatsoever in this thread toward you.

Yes some about Shawn and VS, but that is what the thread is about.

I really think you are funny Bob. No BS, I get a real entertainment factor from you, I have also commented many times about my respect for you as a person and for my respect of your industry knowledge.

Did you think I was making that up?

4. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the compliment. And yes this thread is light hearted and mainly in jest. But the problem with reputations is that they tend to follow you where ever you go.

And unfortunately your record is one of pretty vicious attacks. So everyone is wary and just waiting for the next onslaught.

I know that isn't fair, and I have often complained about this judgemental approach and condemnation when it has been applied to me. So you have my apology. I'll try and judge you on what you are currently saying and not your past performance and behaviour.

BTW you seem to have found a permanent home here, so we can be all that bad.

compar, Jun 17, 2004 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Like I have told many members here Bob, you and I started out really detesting each other on IMR, but I have learned to really like you. I have used this example to put out a shitload of flame wars here on DP between other members and myself, it is a true story.

Now you get up in arms about a lot of stuff right here on DP, sometimes I get a real kick out of watching you go at it.

I think a lot of the other members do also.

Have you seen the Superman ADS on this page, I think I have found a conspiracy here between Shawn and Google.

I think I will add a page to my site on it after I get a few more screen shots of evidence.

It is funny, now they are showing Comic ADS, see how you are making Shawn Rich Bob.

I told you that you could make it as a comic, I would ask Shawn for a raise!

6. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    He could raise my salary 1,000 percent and it wouldn't cost him a thing.

compar, Jun 17, 2004 IP
  7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Just think of all the millions of impressions you will get though Bob, when these threads are syndicated, you will get yours for your contributions.

Now you and VS quit your complaining about these low wages at DP.

8. darksat

darksat Guest

Best Answers:
    Anthony, if you got paid to post you would be loaded. :)

so would I actually, hang on, I am getting paid. ;)

darksat, Nov 25, 2004 IP
  9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You have never been to my forum, I do get paid, it is called the "InsaneWebmasterGuildAAClub.com".

Stop by sometime DarkSat, take your shoes off, set a while and have some fun man :)

anthonycea, Nov 25, 2004 IP
  10. darksat

darksat Guest

Best Answers:
    I dont like the design, i think my one is way better. ;)

darksat, Nov 25, 2004 IP