1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mediawiki Help

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by timmybadshoes, Jun 9, 2007.

Hello, I have just installed mediawiki to create my site. I've been trying to create the template but am a little stumped.

I'm trying to create infoboxes and a few other templates like I see them on wikipedia. My question is, if the only way to copy these styles is by doing it manually. That is going to wikipedia and copying the page's source.

I ask because I have tried this but seem to have many errors or code showing up where it isn't supposed to be.

timmybadshoes, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  2. geni

geni Peon

Best Answers:
    geni, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  3. timmybadshoes

timmybadshoes Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you, now I have the extensions that were needed. Just want to know now if there is a place I can download all the templates or does it have to be done by copying the source code for each one at a time.

timmybadshoes, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  4. geni

geni Peon

Best Answers:
    Technicaly here:

http://download.wikimedia.org/enwiki/20070527/

However since there are a few 10ks of templates it would probably be better just to copy across the ones you want.

geni, Jun 12, 2007 IP