1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Membership sites - Continuity in your business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ross007, Jun 21, 2012.

I always like to share so I wanted to post something that should help many people.

The one thing that took me from doing 'ok' online to making a lot of money was introducing continuity into my online business.

There's one other MAJOR element which I will discuss in a moment but first let me touch on the continuity aspect of things.

I always advise trying to see how you can introduce some form of continuity into your income.

If you're not at the stage of creating your own products then you can still bring in continuity income as an affiliate.

The reason this is so important for you is for growth of your online business

Put it this way... If you knew you had $2,000 every month coming into your account due to continuity income would you feel a lot more secure?

I'm sure you would, and you should!

Compare that to HAVING to sell lots more products every month to try and make that same $2,000 - maybe one month you might only make $1,000

Not so secure right?

Let's say one of your goals was to quit your day job, and you currently earned $3,000 per month at that job

You have commitments - house, bills, family etc...

Would you feel safe quitting your job without continuity income?

Not too sure I would... So how can you do it?

Look at what you know that you can share with others in a membership format. This doesn't always mean creating some amazing looking membership site.

You could have a membership that is purely delivered via email - say on a weekly basis.

How simple is that? You sell your membership and have each customer just join an email list [​IMG]

Think outside the box a little and you'll have some great ideas I'm sure!

Consider pricing - Higher priced like $97 per month, or low priced like $9.95 per month ?

The beauty of this as well, you can get started with only month 1 of content! Then just get more done once its selling!

With that said let me share the other critical element that made my online business grow so quick...

Becoming FUNNEL FOCUSED!

What I mean by this is creating my own sales process / funnel with an affiliate program to have others send me the traffic!

A funnel can be as small as a Squeeze page - Thankyou page with offer - Download page

It's powerful... just get traffic to the entry point which is the squeeze page!

Anyway this is getting long so I wont keep going lol... Hope there's some gems in there for some people

These 2 elements literally changed peoples lives.

Best wishes

ross007, Jun 21, 2012 IP