1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mentoring offered for directory webmasters - free of charge

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ronmac, Apr 26, 2010.

Dear interested parties,

I am not selling anything, i have no secret formula, i also dont usually put my head above the parapet...however!

I have been in the directory / proxy / gaming business for 15 years, i have also made many thousands of pounds flipping domains ( even selling domains to sitepoint and snapnames ). I left the online business about 18 months ago to concentrate on non internet project.

well I am back in the game and will be working on a few sites in th next 6 months or so. I am looking for someone to assist that are involved in niche directories or blogs while I start my own directories or blogs.

So if you need advice on your directory etc and are looking for improvement, then give me a PM and I will be happy to help. ( only looking for a couple of people )

Also, I am looking for someone to generate leads etc for a couple of projects. emails etc.
    If you have a grasp of english and can send out some targetted emails then also give me a ping.

regards

Ronmac

and just to finish....i am offering advice on your niche directory or niche blog in relation to making more money.

ronmac, Apr 26, 2010 IP