1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Merging Video

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by pratik, Feb 24, 2007.

hey all,

well i have around 5-6 videos of 30-40 seconds each... i am looking to merge it all in one video which can be played on DVD players as well as computer....
    i have tried using Windows Movie Maker but the quality decreases a lot also the format i think wont work on DVD players...

Please can some one suggest me a nice software for merging all the videos with an output for playing in DVD players... also i have a MAC at my place... so any mac software will also do!

thanks in advance... ;)

pratik, Feb 24, 2007 IP
  2. komirad

komirad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    adobe after effects/ adobe premier

komirad, Feb 24, 2007 IP
  3. Kassi

Kassi Peon

Best Answers:
    Kassi, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  4. jgjg

jgjg Peon

Best Answers:
    hmmm I know you can download iMovie from Mac for free at download.com but haven't tried it yet.

yeah windows movie maker is not great

jgjg, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  5. pratik

pratik Notable Member

Best Answers:
    problem solved.... ;)

okie here is how i did it......

First i merged all the videos using Windows Media Player... and the output i got was in AVI format .. but it was high quality... my 5-6 minutes video took 1GB of my hard disk space...

then i made 2 big videos... of 5 and 7 minutes respectively....

transfered both the AVI files on MAC... using iDVD i made a DVD menu... i drag and dropped both the videos on the menu... also added around 70-80 jpeg pictures... which was converted into slide show.. and then gave the DVD burn command... and thats it.. the DVD got ready with the videos converted into VOB format.. which plays very nicely on any DVD player...

thanks all for the support....

pratik, Mar 2, 2007 IP