1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Method I use to get targeted Facebook page fans (Free of course)

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by DTroy, Jun 1, 2014.

Hey guys, just want to share with you my strategy in getting targeted Facebook fanpage fans without having to pay. And yes, it does takes sometime, a little hard work, dedication and patience.

1. Get ready photos and memes related to my niche, and the photo graphic I used in my website's articles. Make sure that these series of photos catches ones' attention easily.

2. Create my facebook fanpage, update all necessary stuffs

3. Post 2 of photos that I've gotten ready earlier before doing the next step. I always ensure that each photo that I post, has a little link to one of the pages of my website. I post at least 2 to 3 times a day.

4. Find other fanpages closely related to my niche, those with a lot of fans. Choose the type of fanpages that allows other users to post on their wall.

5. Share the photos from my fanpage to that wall. Depending on my mood, I will pick either one of this options - use my regular facebook profile to post share the photo (with the link) or use my page's profile to do this.

Both have their own benefits. My profile - people won't really suspect that that is my own fanpage. Page's profile, those who are very interested in my niche (most of them are), will likely click my page profile and have a look at my page and chances are, they will like my page too.
    I chose to use a lot of photos instead of texts because the likelihood of it going ultimately viral is higher than that of plain text. I get approximately 20 to 30 likes a day by doing this. And the best thing is that, this group of people 'like' my page willingly, meaning, they are interested in my niche therefore, I'm getting targeted audience.

Hope the information I shared helps those who are struggling to find targeted facebook fans. Tell me what you think. And if you have better ideas and ways, please do share it with me! Thanks in advance! Cheers! :)

DTroy, Jun 1, 2014 IP