1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Method To Get Real Followers On Pinterest

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by mlandes, Jul 11, 2013.

Many people ask how do you get REAL Followers at Pinterest besides my friends and family?
    Answer:

1)You must have picture of yourself, this gives that personal feel to your page, it really helps.

2)Add a little content about yourself, show that you are a real person with interests.

3)Begin creating your personal boards, only a few a week, build boards with things that interest you, example: designer handbags, pick your favorite designer and design a board only about that style of designer handbag.

Note: often the moderator of that designers board will invite you to share on there page and follow you.This has happened to me on many occasions.

4)Be sure to fill your boards with at least 7-8 pins each when you begin, so they look appealing to a viewer and are more opped to receive likes and a follower.
    Continue to add pins to all of your your boards.

5)Build more boards,once you have 50 or more boards you will begin to receive likes along with real followers on a daily basis.

Note:This really does work, it takes some time but I have several accounts with Pinterest and on each account this method has worked.

Happy Pinning!

mlandes, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  2. zohaib malik

zohaib malik Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing such a information

zohaib malik, Jul 13, 2013 IP