1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Microworkers canceled my cashout request?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Luckysacrifice, Feb 8, 2011.

I joined Microworkers about 2 weeks ago and a day or two ago i requested payment of $56.15 and the next day i logged into my account and it says " Withdrawal cancelled: $58.93 added back to your account " which doesn't make sense because i definitely did not cancel my cash out and no one has access to my account but me .

I never got the mail yet to verify the account, but from what i have heard that is just for checks being sent, and many people have apparently been receiving paypal payments
    with an unverified account. Whats up with Microworkers?

Luckysacrifice, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  2. alaa seada

alaa seada Peon

Best Answers:
    microworkers is legit
    and i recevied many payments from it

alaa seada, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  3. pikespeakhiker

pikespeakhiker Peon

Best Answers:
    I have heard people successfully use microworkers as well. Might want to check in with them. Does seem odd that you didn't get an email to verify the account.

pikespeakhiker, Mar 19, 2011 IP
  4. Jamzz

Jamzz Peon

Best Answers:
    well my experience with microworkers as an employer was worst dead support and very poor quality.. .at time of deposit micro worker admin was quick but when i reported fake tasks and reported workers never got a single reply from support ,i tried for one month to contact support but no response finally i requested to withdraw my money ...but then i realized that i am stucked ... really my humble advise to all employers never ever use micro worker service

Jamzz, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  5. a745

a745 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Out of those I ever reported, at least around 50% actually come back to me (credited for misrated tasks, etc.). I've had good results from Microworkers, both as an employer and as a worker.

a745, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  6. Jamzz

Jamzz Peon

Best Answers:
    yes that's true but their customer support ..i am talking about that and when i was disappointed and wanted to withdraw no reply from admin yet

Jamzz, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  7. a745

a745 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ^It takes me only 1-5 days to receive my withdrawals. I get them on time always. I've made around... $70 from them, I think?

a745, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  8. Jamzz

Jamzz Peon

Best Answers:
    but i am not worker there i am registred as employer at micro worker

Jamzz, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  9. superversion970

superversion970 Peon

Best Answers:
    i am with microworkers for a long time. they r paying me.
    for withdrawal, when u place ur first payment request , they will send u a pin number to ur home address and then u have to enter the pin number. and its done. u will be able to withdraw money any time with minimum payout request of $9.
    microworkers weekly payment date is thursday.

superversion970, Apr 23, 2011 IP