1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mid Term HQ

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ApocalypseXL, Oct 7, 2011.

In 2 years tops I'll need to get myself a more productive HQ . A place where I can live and conduct business .

The 1st one that comes to mind is NYC . It's the financial capital of the world , business opportunities abound and there are plenty of places to have fun . The downside is the high number of morons , traffic jams , weather and the 50k investment required by the E-2 visa .

The 2nd one would be London but this is like NY but i can save 50K (no visa required) but they drive on the wrong side of the road (that's pretty easy to adapt to but still annoying :p ) and there is a lot of social and security degradation (riots FTL )

The 3rd on would be Berlin or Zurich not so many opportunities , a bit more less welcoming but a great city overall

4th would be Tel Aviv for awesome weather , beaches , good R&D possibilities , the only downsides over here are security and high cost of living .

ApocalypseXL, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  2. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't know what exactly you are planning but I htink besides the US and UK (maybe Dublin?) Germany is a good base but I'm not sure about Berlin. As far as I can tell there are many companies arround providing hardware and hosting arround in Frankfurt but most companies are located in Hamburg or Hannover in the internet niche.

If interested we can talk about skype on this

Sensei.Design, Oct 7, 2011 IP