1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Migrating Bookmarks

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by thatguywilson, Jan 30, 2011.

Noticed alot of sites latching on to the fact people are migrating from delicious to other bookmark sites. Social media is going crazy to catch all this fleeing content.

Made me question do users on certain social bookmarking sites have the option to export their bookmarked data anyway or do the services contain this privledge? Say to use the same consistancy of information on 2 accounts instead of 1.

Thanks,
    Andy

thatguywilson, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  2. Steve Marino

Steve Marino Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure why anyone would fall over themselves to catch all this content since Delicious was unable to make this content profitable; companies may be wanting to acquire the userbase who has the content but not for the content alone.

Steve Marino, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  3. clorets01

clorets01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well thats a great idea, but I dont see how you anyone could implement it with some kind of API. So I guess the answer would be no

clorets01, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  4. neha.sharma

neha.sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well i m new to seo but, would like to add that, yeh there are many bookmarking sites which provide exporting our bookmarks and are really helping to maintain consistency of the data.

neha.sharma, Jan 31, 2011 IP