1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mixx is a Hugely Overlooked Social Bookmarking Website

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Ascendancy, Dec 16, 2009.

Mixx.com is an amazing site to visit to draw a great amount of traffic to your website, but it is a bit hard to gain upvotes on the site. However, it is very easy to gain a small following of users who you can share your stories with, and once you have an account with upwards of 300+ MixxFriends, you can share out your articles on Mixx and gain 20 or 30 votes right there!

Mixx has an Alexa rank of about 600 and a PR rating of 6 or 7, so marketing on Mixx is a huge opportunity to gain some more traffic and spread the word about your websites! Many people just don't take the time to leverage it, though.

Ascendancy, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  2. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't say its overlooked at all. just because you don't hear as much talk about it in forums from people who are essentially self interested spammers doesn't mean real users don't know about it.

internetmarketingiq, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  3. tariq1654

tariq1654 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think that Mixx can deliver good amount of traffic. If you have success then share with us how many traffic you get for an average & good submission?

tariq1654, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  4. bigcat1967

bigcat1967 Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow - this isn't the first time I heard this said about Mixx. However, like all other social bm sites - you'll need to spend time building your network of people.

bigcat1967, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  5. zooped

zooped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a mixx account for about a year or so.. and to tell you the truth I never got a stitch of traffic from them

zooped, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  6. Lalit_Burma

Lalit_Burma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mixx is certainly good one and I saw that few submission at Mixx also got good ranking in Google.

So just use their norms and do the submission according to their norms.

Lalit_Burma, Jan 6, 2010 IP