1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mobile Site & App Hosting Fees / Client Cancellations

Discussion in 'General Business' started by gmr324, Aug 19, 2013.

So, I am evaluating options for systems that provide tools/platforms for developing custom mobile sites and apps for local businesses. In many cases, like MobileBizBox, there are ongoing monthly fees to access these tools.

This brings some questions to mind in terms of covering these ongoing fees:

o What is the going acceptable rates a local business would continue to pay for hosting a custom mobile site or app?

o Same question for monthly fees related to maintenance involved with changing content such as weekly promotions or menu items for a restaurant

o Are there systems which provide an all-in-one tool platform for mobile site and app and SMS for a one-time cost? I know of WP Mobile Pro

o What are typical agreements setup for cases where down the road a local client cancels
    your service but their mobile site or app hosting requires these ongoing fees? If I cancel with a system like MobileBizBox, do they completely lose access to the site or app they paid you to develop?

o Can you point me to places to find standard client agreements for custom mobile sites and apps for local businesses?

Look forward to your advice

George

gmr324, Aug 19, 2013 IP