1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Monetize Your Blog and Expand Your Audience w/ Blogging Hustle

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mistajack20, Feb 28, 2014.

Hello everyone who is reading this post (and have an established blog); I hope you're having a wonderful day! My name is Jack and I am starting up a business where I will work closely with you to monetize your blog and expand your audience in an ethical and efficient manner. Blogging Hustle's services are 100% free. You can find more information about my business at

www.blogginghustle.com/concept.html

If you have any additional questions about my business or anything blogging/internet marketing related do not hesitate to leave a comment below or contact me directly. Thank you very much for your time.

Mistajack20, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  2. Annea

Annea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just had a quick look at your site. Interesting concept! A very helpful service for those wanting and needing a blog manager! While the free management almost had me salivating, the percentages, while completely understandable, gave me pause. I also had to wonder how on earth you protect yourself from people stopping your service and just taking your methods to a new site. Perhaps you're not so concerned about that right now.

Anyway, I've been wanting to get out of blogging but this has me rethinking things.

Really hope it does well for you!

Annea, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  3. Mistajack20

Mistajack20 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Annea, thanks for the response and compliment! The reason why I ask for 80% is because I would most likely put some of the money acquired back into the blog so it grows exponentially (through SEO, ad placement, etc.)...and I'm trying to make an income for myself here, but think of it this way. If we're able to work together to monetize and scale your blog, $100 a day might be easily achievable. That's $20 a day that you wouldn't necessarily have before, and I don't believe your blog should be your main source of income until you're pulling in maybe $1000 a day (which would be $200 a day for you, not too shabby but still... don't quit your day job). If you keep creating more blogs and scaling them to a $1000 a day magnitude, or keep building up your one blog, you're definitely going places. I'm sure this will take a bit of time to achieve (in most cases definitely) but I believe my services can cut down that amount of time because you would be doing what you know best, which is blogging and adding relevant content regularly while I would take care of internet marketing + traffic. I don't necessarily have the control over if my clients decide to cut me off, take the techniques, and do it themselves, but I think they will realize it's not as easy as it seems and if you're trying to juggle blogging, internet marketing, and traffic, time used writing new content and maintaining your reputation will be lost.

Mistajack20, Feb 28, 2014 IP
    Annea likes this.