1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Monetizing a sports replay website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by irule272, Sep 13, 2012.

I have sports replay websites which are pretty competitive on the sports niche (Ranking top 1 to 5 on major keywords in sports in Google) . These are aged websites and are having a pretty good consistent organic traffic.

Right now I am monetizing these website using an affiliate content locker program as the main source of income and adsense(not getting much here) and link selling.

I have plan to sell these websites but I just thought that I need to try monetizing it more and squeeze its potential.

I wonder what other way or program do I need to try which can help me monetize these websites more? any suggestion guys?

:D

irule272, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  2. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder if you get enough traffic to consider putting up CPM ads?

Dean_Saliba, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  3. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    Can you describe exactly what is a 'sports reply' site? That may help us give you some monetizing ideas.

gotlivechat, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  4. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "Sports Replay" literally. This sports websites are covering almost all sporting events and leagues around the world though it only streaming like half of a match of the last minutes of the game.

irule272, Sep 14, 2012 IP