1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Monetizing an adult fan page

Discussion in 'General Business' started by TheDuke2011, Oct 19, 2012.

I am looking for some advice here on how to monetize an adult fan page. It is going viral and continues to double in size every week. I started it a few months ago for fun and to see how many fans I could reach. I am wondering what my best options are to make some passive income from this page? So far this is what I was thinking.

1. Add a subscribe app for mail chimp and start building a huge niche list.

2. Once I have a huge list, sell it to who ever wants to throw a product or affiliate link at them.

3. Scratch number two and just give them free pictures weekly with possibly an affiliate link at bottom of email.

4. I even thought of trying to start a membership website for a cheap price per month.

What are your thoughts? I want ideas on the table, who knows maybe I will need some help and make a partnership out of this :)

TheDuke2011, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  2. Craig B

Craig B Active Member

Best Answers:
    The first thing that comes to mind is adult dating CPA offers. Building a list is never a bad idea, but in the adult industry it seems easier to get impulse buys/sign-ups. You can never go wrong with testing different offers while building a list.

If you are talking about selling the list on #2, I would make sure it is at the right price because it has a lot of long-term potential.

Either way, the best thing for you to do is to take immediate action. When fan pages are taking off that's the best time to monetize them. I learned that the hard way :(

Craig B, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  3. TheDuke2011

TheDuke2011 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply man. I will defiantly look into that. Yeah i have a few ideas i want to implement but trying to hear some ideas that are unique.

TheDuke2011, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  4. Craig B

Craig B Active Member

Best Answers:
    No problem. It sounds like you're on the right track.

Craig B, Oct 20, 2012 IP
  5. mariajames1

mariajames1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well this is very nice and informative discussion going i don't know about it too much but i am getting important information ...

mariajames1, Oct 20, 2012 IP
  6. Drent123

Drent123 Peon

Best Answers:
    This fan page is the part of seo.

Drent123, Oct 21, 2012 IP