1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Monetizing my 140k friends on MySpace?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by JMusic, Apr 3, 2009.

Hey all,

Have a MySpace account that has managed to reach 140k friends as of yesterday. It didn't occur to me until now that there might be a way to make money from my profile (I used to own a network of websites that I made an income from, then sold them in 2008 and haven't done much in the way of online income since).

I know there's a possibility of posting bulletins for a few dollars, but is there anything else that people with high friend counts have had success doing? Do CPC/CPA programs work since myspace converts all links to msplinks.com/***? Are there any online websites that people purchase weekly/monthly banner ads through for high traffic MySpaces? What about donations links via PayPal -- do they work on MySpace? Are there any resources about this that I can look up?

Thanks!

JMusic, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  2. Squidoodle

Squidoodle Peon

Best Answers:
    CPA offers will work, mass message and set up links on your homepage.

Squidoodle, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  3. ploked

ploked Peon

Best Answers:
    you could also sell a service where you post a bulletin to your friends where you pretty much advertise the site/service paying you for the bulletin :)

ploked, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  4. kennyluciano

kennyluciano Peon

Best Answers:
    make an RSS feed and get google adsense on it.

kennyluciano, Apr 3, 2009 IP