1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Money Making Ebooks

Discussion in 'General Business' started by php_, Jun 5, 2011.

(Mods I am sorry if this is the wrong forum to post it in, but i couldnt find any other relevant forums to post it into, please move it if it is in wrong forum. Thanks)

Hey,

This question has been running through my mind a lot lately and want someone to shed some light on it. Over the past few years a lot of these money making ebooks have poped up like "How i made $400 a day" and so on.

Now i want to know has anyone purchased these ebooks and actually managed to be successful with this? Since i've always doubted why anyone making that amount of money would want to sell his/hers techniques and secrets for such little money like $10 to $50 that is a guide to making $400+ a day.

php_, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  2. J4mmy

J4mmy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've simply had no avail with the methods presented on eBooks i have on my collections but that might be due to the reason that i'm not good implementing the methods told in them. I've managed to make some money ofcourse, yet not even near what was told on the title of the eBook (But that's ofcourse UP-TO which means it's possible to make so much, yet no guarantee of making it).

J4mmy, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  3. thewhitehouse

thewhitehouse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've not really benefited from them. I think Problogger's book is quite good. But to be honest it's just a long hard slog and eventually you "get it". I'm still struggling to be honest. I can sell my own services online quite easily, but when it comes to affiliate stuff/adsense I don't make as much. I've started to have success recently, but nothing I could really rely on to support me financially yet.

thewhitehouse, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  4. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No I have not purchased any of them.

It's funny that you mentioned it because I am currently bashing on a DP member for selling a "guaranteed"
    way of making $9000 per month on autopilot here on DP...

If you fall for things like that then you only have yourself to blame.

Wulkanen, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  5. kevin543

kevin543 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have not gone through these ebooks ever as never found them important. As I've subscribed to UFXBank which leads me to the correct path of earning in stock market. Through UFXBank clients have access to forex tutorials, daily outlook videos, daily market updates, trade recommendations, tips and strategies.

kevin543, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  6. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Those books are for noobs and a total scam
    The only one earning money is the seller or the so called "guru" ...

w3bmaster, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  7. wekop

wekop Peon

Best Answers:
    This is going to be short & sweet

wekop, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  8. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes and no, I mean the online informaton market ranges from your $9 ebook to your $50,000 1 week training and consulting in a luxury location, for people who want to grow a $1m business to a $10m a year business. Those courses do sell too, sell outs at 25 seats at a time.

Seqqa, Jun 8, 2011 IP