1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MoneyBookers | plz advice!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rage, Mar 23, 2006.

Can anyone pleas tell me how MoneyBookers work.

I heared that they give a Debit-Card from which i can take payments from ATM anywhere in world.

Please can you discribe it brefly as i did'nt understand the prosses from there site.

Thanks in advance for help :)

Rage, Mar 23, 2006 IP
  2. TheNetCode

TheNetCode Peon

Best Answers:
    I use them for alot of international business. There are many who do not qualify to use Paypal. They work essentially the same way as Paypal does. They provide basically the same system, but are in countries that Paypal does not serve yet. It seems you basically understand them. They use your email you provide to receive and payout funds. They also provide the card if you apply for it as you stated. Essentially it is same as Paypal. I have used them for a while and am satisfied with them. They are a good second payment system for me to Paypal. What else would you like to know.

TheNetCode, Mar 23, 2006 IP
  3. netmigo

netmigo Guest

Best Answers:
    I used them when I couldn't pay with PayPal. At times they seemed more effective than PayPal.

netmigo, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  4. Rage

Rage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OMG this is about 7 years old thread.... lolzzz

Rage, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  5. ThePassiveIncomeBlog

ThePassiveIncomeBlog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Moneybookers is a UK company. It has now changes their name to Skrill. They provide a Debit card to people live in Europe. But They support almost every countries and banks which are on SWIFT network.

ThePassiveIncomeBlog, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  6. Rage

Rage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    and they batter then paypal because they operate world-wide and payment to my bank is always there on 3-4 days

Rage, Feb 9, 2012 IP