1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Monitor traffic across multiple domains

Discussion in 'General Business' started by onlinesource, Mar 18, 2013.

Hi,

First of all, I'm brand new here and hope to contribute to these forum in the future but I'm stuck on something and figured somebody here might be able to help me.

Basically, I have more than one website on the same server.

I have 2 blogs: blog1, blog2
    1 review site: review1
    1 forum: forum1
    1 main ecommerce shop where we sell everything: shop1

Every site that I run has one goal, to bring traffic to "shop1".All sites need to be listed separately with their own data but traffic is exchanged back and forth between every one of our my sites.

HERE IS MY QUESTION:

Is it possible to track across all my sites,so that when somebody buys at "shop1", I can see if the first came from blog2 and then shop1 or maybe they went forum1 to blog1 to blog2 to shop1?

Basically, it would be like a universal goal set for shop1. It would more or less be a goal under shop1 called "order complete" that points to the "order complete page" of the shopping cart meaning that when triggered, a sale took place. I would like to be able to use that exact same goal for other sites like forum1 or blog1, so even from blog1 reports, I could see ultimately how many hit that goal and bought at shop1.

I been looking into Google Analytics and a lot of people tell me that GA is limited and cannot do what I'm looking for. I've also tried to download both OWA and PiWik only to find a few bugs in the software.

I don't mind paying money for an Analytics program that would give me nice clear accurate data to work with.

Thank you.

onlinesource, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  2. f2key

f2key Peon

Best Answers:
    Good question. I did some research and found only one solution to have some traffic software.
    With that you can get details

Thanks
    Khalid

f2key, Mar 19, 2013 IP