1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Monster Social Sharing Widget vs. Other Options

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by jenx67, Oct 21, 2011.

I found this forum and thought it would be a great place go post this question. I use the "monster" social sharing plugin/gadget on my Generation X blog (http://www.jenx67.com) "Share the Knowledge." It's gigantic. I use a different one on a professional blog I write, www.OklahomansfortheArts.org. I'm just wondering if anyone has an opinion on which is better. I like the counters on the smaller gadget, but I love the look of the other, which doesn't have a counter. When you click on the monster gadget dozens of sites come up. You get the same with the smaller via "SHARE." I really appreciate any thoughtful feedback as to which gadget most encourages social sharing. I feel like I write good content and I work very hard on my Generation X blog, but I just don't get the social sharing I would expect. I mean, I attracted a link from the Huffington Post last week. They thought the content was good enough to link to, but as far as I could tell, I didn't get many shares w/ the monster gadget. -jen

jenx67, Oct 21, 2011 IP